Bethel Farm Mill
A delicious Chocolate and walnut slice with a hint of coffee and orange. Great for lunch boxes or when feeling a little peckish. Gluten free and with lots of goodness from the legume flours it contains
10 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
30 minTotal Time
- 250g (half) Chocolate Jaffa Cake Mix
- 1/4 cup raw sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- zest of 1 orange
- 60mls light oil
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 180 C.
- Line a shallow baking tin (15cm square) with baking paper.
- Place all dry ingredients in a bowl, including chopped walnuts and orange zest.
- In a jug mix both eggs with the oil and blend well.
- Add oil/egg mixture to the dry and stir well.
- Press into baking tin.
- Bake 18 - 20mins.
- Remove from the oven and cool completely before cutting up.