Enough for 4 hungry adults
Delicious spicy vegetable pakora easily made with lots of vegetables. Great lunchbox treat. Free from preservatives and additives, gluten, nuts and dairy. Australian grown and made.
15 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
25 minTotal Time
- 1 packet of Falafel Hot ‘n Spicy
- 1/2 cup grated potato
- 1/2 cup grated onion
- 1/2 cup grated carrot
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 3/4 cup of water
- Pre heat deep fryer (if using)
- Pour packet of Falafel mix into a bowl.
- Add the grated vegetables and oil and water.
- Let rest for 10 mins.
- Form balls and flatten if desired
- Deep fry for 4 mins or pan fry in oil 3 - 4 mins a side.
- Scoop out and drain on kitchen paper.
- Sprinkle with sesame oil and seeds prior to serving. Add a little fresh coriander to garnish.
- Serve with a salad or as part of an Indian style feast. Greek yoghurt is a great accompaniment.
- Lunchbox friendly