Serves 3 balls
Tasty Traditional Falafels. Delicious with a gentle and complex spice. A quick, easy, yummy, gluten free, no additives, vegetarian and nut free and filling meal or snack. Great with hummus and salad.
25 minPrep Time
12 minCook Time
37 minTotal Time
- 1 cup of water
- 1 packet of Traditional Gourmet Falafel Mix
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1/2 cup parsley or coriander finely chopped (optional)
- Preheat deep fryer to 185 degrees C.
- In a bowl mix all ingredients.
- Let stand for 20 minutes.
- Shape 18 balls and cook for 4 minutes until golden brown.
- Cook in small batches and drain on kitchen paper.
- Great with flat breads, Bethel Farm Mill Hummus, and salads.