A delicious burger packed with goodness, protein, fibre, and is nutrient dense. Low GI, Gluten Free and flavour-full. Quick to prepare and sooo easy.
10 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
25 minTotal Time
- 1 packet of Veggie Burger Aussie
- 1 egg
- 1 tblsp oil or butter
- 1 can of chopped tomatoes (400g can size)
- 1 finely chopped onion
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Consistency should be firm and moist.
- Form into 12 burgers and cook on a low to moderate heat for about 4 minutes each side. Turn gently.
- Serve with chopped tomatoes, cottage of feta cheese and olives.