Serves 4 balls
These sweet and sour fishballs are nutritious and quick and easy to make. Low GI and Gluten Free. No artificial flavours or colours used in mix. Made from beans and great for your gut health with a super taste.
15 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
25 minTotal Time
- 1 packet of Veggie Burger Spicy
- 1 tablespoon of toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons of white vinegar
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 can salmon with juice 415g - crushed (can use tuna if desired)
- 180mls water
- Preheat deep frier - if using.
- In a bowl empty the packet of Warm & Spicy Vege Burger Mix, oil and vinegar.
- Add the salmon, onion and water and let rest for 5 - 10 mins to absorb the moisture.
- The final mix should be firm and moist.
- Form into 24 balls.
- Deep fry in sunflower oil until deep golden brown. You can also pan fry but allow a little longer cook time.
- Serve with sweet chilli sauce on a bed of rice. Garnish with sesame seeds and fresh coriander. Yummo!