Serves 2- 3 burgers per adult
This gluten free burger is warming, spicy and really delicious. It is sooo easy to make and will fill little tummies. Made from pulse flour and salmon making it nutritious too.
4 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
14 minTotal Time
- 1 packet of Veggie Burger Warm Spicy
- 1 egg
- 1 tlsp of oil or butter
- 415g can of salmon including juice
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 3/4 cup of water (190mls)
- Into a bowl add the packet of Vegeburger mix, egg and oil/butter.
- Crush salmon and add it, and the salon juice to the bowl.
- Finely chop onion.
- Add onion and the water to the bowl and stir well.
- The mixture should be firm and moist.
- Form into 12 burgers ready for cooking.
- Heat a frypan with a little oil or butter and cook burgers on a moderate heat turning when golden brown.
- You can also deep fry at 195C for around 4 minutes.
- Serve with lemon juice on a bed of salad or mashed potato. Don't forget the tartare sauce.