Everyone loves this creamy hummus. It makes litres so you can entertain or simply feed the family. Gluten Free, Yummy and nutritious.
15 minPrep Time
30 minCook Time
45 minTotal Time
- 825mls water
- 150g (half packet) Creamy Hummus Mix
- juice and rind of a lemon
- 40mls olive oil
- 1/3 cup tahini paste - we love Mayvers
- To a saucepan add the Hummus mix, water and lemon juice and rind. Whisk well to ensure no lumps.
- Gradually bring to boil over low flame, stirring occasionally.
- Once boiling, cook for four minutes stirring constantly.
- Take off heat and cool.
- Add to blender and add the oil, and tahini.
- Blend and add further water until desired creamy consistency.
- Store covered in the refrigerator and consume within 5 days.
- Serve with Bethel Farm Mill Falafels and flat bread with salad and mayonnaise, OR
- serve in a bowl as part of a banquet of salads, tabbouleh, flatbread, greek yoghurt, olives and tzaziki and Bethel Farm Mill Falafels.