A great easy meatloaf which is perfect for lunches or snacks but also a great winter warmer. Serve hot with mashed potatoes and peas or cold with Italian salad.
10 minPrep Time
35 minCook Time
45 minTotal Time
- 1 packet Veggie Burger Aussie
- 100g of grated tasty cheese
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 x 400g can of crushed tomatoes
- 450g minced meat
- 1 tblsp of olive oil
- Preheat oven to 175 degree C. Oil a deep baking or bread tin.
- Mix all the ingredients together and press into baking tin.
- Cook 30mins.
- Baste with tomato sauce or crushed tomatoes and cook a further 5 minutes.
- Serve hot with mashed potatoes and peas or cold with Italian salad.
- Great for lunches and snacks but also a winter warmer.