These delicious burgers are gluten free and packed with goodness, protein and fibre. Lots of veggies means low GI and sustained energy.
6 minPrep Time
14 minCook Time
20 minTotal Time
- 1 packet of Veggie Burger Aussie
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil or butter (melted)
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1 cup of water (250mls)
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Rest for 10mins to absorb the water and form a firm but moist mix.
- Shape into 12 burgers around 12mm thick.
- Fry these gently in a pan with oil or butter. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Serve on a toasted bun or with salsa and salad.