Makes 9 large slices
A very tempting citrus and coconut slice. Gluten free (using bean flour) and made using natural ingredients. Great over coffee of for a snack. Sit in the sun and enjoy.
10 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
30 minTotal Time
- 250g (half) Marseille Citrus Cake Mix Citrus Cake Mix
- 1/4 cup coconut, dessicated
- 1/4 cup sugar, raw
- 2 eggs
- 70mls oil (3 & 1/2 tablespoons)
- Preheat oven to 180c.
- Line a baking tray (15cm square) with baking paper.
- In a bowl place cake mix, coconut, sugar and mix.
- In a jug mix eggs and oil and blend.
- Add oil/egg blend to dry mix and stir well.
- Press mixture into tray evenly.
- Bake for 18 - 20 mins.
- Remove from oven and cool completely before cutting.