Serves 2 burgers
A yummy vegetarian burger, easy to prepare and cook, and you can eat it with anything. Gluten free clean eating at its best.
8 minPrep Time
12 minCook Time
20 minTotal Time
- 1 packet of Veggie Burger Aussie
- 1 egg
- 1 tblsp oil or butter
- 1/2 cup grated carrot
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 250mls (1 cup) water
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Mix should be firm and moist.
- From into 12 burgers.
- Butter or oil pan.
- Pan fry or BBQ on a moderate to low heat for around 4 minutes each side until golden brown, turning gently.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Serve with summer salad or on a bun with avocado, lettuce and tomato.