Serves 2-3 burgers
This tasty, easy and gluten free beetroot burger is great for snacks, burger or a meal. Very filling and highly nutritious. You'll be going back for more.
15 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
30 minTotal Time
- 1 packet of Veggie Burger Spicy
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon of oil or melted butter
- 1 tin of beetroot 425g including juice - finely diced
- 1 onion - diced or finely chopped (optional)
- Place all in bowl and mix well.
- Mixture should be firm but moist - you may need to add a little water.
- Form into 12 burgers around 12mm thick
- Heat an oiled pan to a medium- low heat and cook burgers (4 at a time) until a golden brown on both sides
- Serve on a platter with salad, feta cheese, olives and crusty bread.